From here you can gaze out over this settlement, nestled among the mountains, and experience the joys of country camping. Tagomori no Akari Oyado
Across from the babbling brook, where you can enjoy fishing or tickling
landlocked cherry salmon, you will find Tagomori-no-Akari.
The facility, which can handle one group per day, consists of the main building,
which is a large renovated farmhouse,
and an adjoining outdoor space where you can camp and have a BBQ.
You can spend a relaxing time
in the main building, or
have more of an adventure in the tent.
Enjoy your time in the countryside
at your own pace.
This traditional old farmhouse has a large sunken hearth
and a deck overlooking the village.
The site is surrounded by a wooden fence so
you can enjoy your BBQ or stay in privacy.
Up to three tents can be set up, and guests staying
in tents are not included in the overall number of guests.
Come and spend a relaxing time with your family and friends.
Access to the Tagomori no Akari
Tagomori no Akari516-1 Ukihamachi Tago, Ukiha City, Fukuoka Prefecture839-1414
to Accommodation READ MORE
- Facilities READ MORE
- Price READ MORE
- Food READ MORE
- Accommodation Plans VIEW DETAIL
From Reservation to Accommodation
Click on Accommodation Plans (Tagomori no Akari) to make a booking. Payment can be made by credit card or cash on site. After your reservation has been confirmed we will send you information about parking and how to enter the building.
* Reservations can also be made by phone. Please contact us at 0120-502-076 between 10:00 and 17:00.
You can check in between 15:00 and 17:00 using the key in the key box.
Please tell us once you are in your unit.
Our staff will come and take care of paperwork and provide an explanation about the facilities.
* During the winter months, please make sure that your car has winter tires and please also carry chains in case it snows or the roads freeze.
The accommodation is surrounded by a solid fence and the gate can be locked to create a perfectly private space so you can relax in solitude.
Please read the Terms of Service for details.
- Check out
Please check out by 10:00.
Please clean up any garbage and any equipment and/or tableware that you may have used.
The main house is a refurbished farmhouse, and the site is protected with a wooden fence so you can enjoy your stay in privacy. There is a BBQ space and room to pitch three tents in front of the entrance. Guests staying in tents are not included in the overall number of guests. Come and spend a relaxing time with your family and friends in both the farmhouse and tents.
- Microwave oven
- Electric pot
- Desktop IH stove
- Rice cooker
- Electric kettle (T-fal)
- Tableware (for 10 people)
- Cooking utensils (pots, frying pans, cutting boards, etc.)
- Basic seasonings (sugar, salt, Soy sauce etc.)
- 65-inch 4K TV (supports YouTube, Netflix viewing)
- Living room
- hanger rack
- extension cord
- Tatami room
- Bean bag cushion
- Dirt floor
- Toilet with wash-type washlet
- Men’s toilet
- Outdoor equipment
- Outdoor low chairs (3 for 1 person, 3 benches for 2 people)
- 2 outdoor tables with 2-step height adjustment
- BBQ set A (rental or meal plan built-in offer: Snow Peak IGT iron grill table 1 unit & grill burner Snow Peak Garden 2 units)
- BBQ set B (offered by rental or meal plan built-in: 1 logo cooking grill)
- Futon (8 pairs)
- Gas fan heater (3 units)
- Washing and drying machine
- Bath towel
- Body Soap
- Toothpaste Set
- We do not provide nightgowns, skincare products, hairbrushes, razors, or shower caps, etc.
- Bed linen and pillowcases are not changed if you stay for consecutive nights.
- Weekdays/Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
- The unit can accommodate up to 8 guests.55,000 yen ~
- Up to three tents can be pitched on the premises, and guests sleeping in tents are not included in the overall number of guests.
- Children under the age of six can stay at no cost if they share a bed with an adult.
- Prices include tax.
- The price is for one unit for one night.
- BBQ Set A (Snow Peak IGT Iron Grill Table ×1 + Seppoen Plate ×2) includes the use of gas (Giga Power Fuel 500 Iso ×3)
for 3,000 yen.
- BBQ Set B (Logos Cooking Grill ×1) includes the use of charcoal briquettes (6 pieces) for 5,000 yen.
- From fourteen days
to nine days before
- 30% of accommodation charge
- From eight days
to four days before
- 50% of accommodation charge
- From three days
to one day before
- 80% of accommodation charge
- Same day
- 100% of accommodation charge
Currently in preparation